Friday, June 26, 2009

"Gone too soon" - Special MJ tribute post

Like A Comet
Blazing 'Cross The Evening Sky
Gone Too Soon

Like A Rainbow
Fading In The Twinkling Of An Eye
Gone Too Soon

Gone too soon by Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

As soon as I heard about it, I switched on the news and stared at it in shock. Once I was able to move again, I knew I had to do a tribute as my 365 pic.
I am not ashamed to admit it - I am a fan. Not so much in the last few years but when I was growing up, Jacko was a hero in our lives. I remember watching Moonwalker, I remember trying to emulate his dance moves, I remember singing along to his songs. I still sing along to his songs :) Rest in peace Jacko

Day 86 of 365 - Week 13 of 52 - "Gone too soon"

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this blog post or pictures, please leave a comment to let us know. Thank you.